Overcoming Resistance and Migrating to Content Automation
Automation can help organizations in the life sciences streamline a content delivery process that may already be strained by quality controls, limited resources, or compliance issues.
Why content automation?
- Define, control and approve dynamic content on the fly
- Easily manages study information, country regulations, and translations
- Ensure content is reliable, complete, consistent, accurate, and secure
- Alleviate the headache and workload associated with manual processes
- Enforce operational compliance and meet regulatory requirements
- Gain confidence demonstrating control during audits
Key topics covered:
- Content Development: Tools for Dynamic Authoring
- Content Management: Improved Workflow and Approvals
- Content Publishing: Output and Preservation
- Content Distribution: Compliance and Control
- Content Migration: Bringing Content Forward
- Content Automation: Evolved and Improved