Dell EMC and Glemser Technologies Share Best Practices for Electronic Quality Systems Implementation via Webinar, Nov 10
Life science companies must stay informed of constant changes to SoPs to maintain GMP compliance
Bethlehem, PA / November 2, 2016 / Dell EMC, a leader in the enterprise content management industry, and Glemser Technologies, a leader in life science compliance IT solutions, will co-host a complimentary, live webinar on Thursday, November 10 at 1 pm Eastern Time. The webinar is entitled “Best Practices and Challenges of Selecting and Implementing Electronic Quality Systems.”
Life Sciences companies face continual pressure to maintain the highest level of quality control in every facet of their operations. It is critical that companies strictly adhere to standard operating procedures to ensure compliance with good manufacturing practices (GMP). With processes constantly changing and being updated to maximize safety and efficiency, it is vital that these changes are also reflected in related documentation throughout a drug’s lifecycle.
During this webinar, attendees will learn how to:
- Select the right vendor – Learn key criteria for choosing a vendor who can serve as a strategic partner to your organization
- Ensure a successful implementation – Understand what to prepare in advance, the resources required and what to expect in terms of time frame
- Streamline system validation – Gain knowledge on best practices for setting realistic expectations on vendor support and learn validation differences between cloud and on premise systems
- Accelerate document migration – Get concrete steps you can take to prepare in advance to ensure a smooth migration
- Set Project Expectations – Learn how to set project expectations, choose Project Team members and understand reasonable time expectations
The webinar will be presented by Noreen Muscat, Senior Consultant at Dell EMC. Noreen is a Quality Assurance expert with over 18 years’ experience in Life Sciences. Her vast industry cross functional and GAMP experience led her to be the Quality System SME for previous FDA andEU audits. She has successfully implemented, validated and launched many electronic technologies for both large and small companies with an emphasis on training, safety, compliance and validation.
To learn more about this webinar, please visit: https://glemser.com/upcoming-webinar-co-hosted-by-glemser-and-dell-emc/
To register for the November 10th webinar, please visit: https://emcinformation.com/463202/SI/.ashx
If you are interested, but unable to attend, please contact: email@example.com
About Dell EMC
Dell EMC, a part of Dell Technologies, enables organizations to modernize, automate and transform their data center using industry-leading converged infrastructure, servers, storage and data protection technologies. This provides a trusted foundation for businesses to transform IT, through the creation of a hybrid cloud, and transform their business through the creation of cloud-native applications and big data solutions. Dell EMC services customers across 180 countries – including 98% of the Fortune 500 – with the industry’s most comprehensive and innovative portfolio from edge to core to cloud.